Product sold by Bargain Harold's may be sold with warranties. All warranty material must be read carefully, as the warranty period, service and transferability varies by Vendor and Product.
All returns require a Return Goods Authorization signed by an authorized Bargain Harold's representative. To request an RA please email email@example.com. Returns without this authorization will not be accepted. RAs are effective for 60 days only.
The RA number must be printed clearly on outside of the carton, and all products must be securely protected in double packaging.
- If the RA number is not visible, the shipment may be refused.
- If shipping labels are placed on the package, and/or RA numbers written on the Vendor’s boxes, the Product will not be in resalable condition, and, in turn, will not be eligible for return.
- All original packaging and materials, including all parts, accessories and instruction manuals from the Vendor must be returned with the product.
- Failure to comply with these requirements may result in chargebacks, penalties, and/or other fees to Customer, up to and including denial of RA credit.
All Returns must be returned to Bargain Harold's Warehouse with freight PREPAID, FOB Destination.
Defective Product Returns:
- Defective Product may be returned to Bargain Harold's within thirty (30) days of sale to Petra's Customer. After 30 days, defective Product must be returned to the Vendor, under the specific warranty allowances.
- Damaged and defective Product replacements will be sent with no freight expense to Customer's customer.
- All non-defective returns will be assessed a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
- Non-defective returns will not be accepted ninety (90) days after sale to Bargain Harold's Customer, regardless of reason.
- Returns will only be accepted if Product is in resalable condition with all original packaging.
Special orders or closeouts are not eligible for return. Vendors may also prohibit certain products from being returned. A Bargain Harold's Sales Representative will notify Customer that a product is not returnable to Bargain Harold's upon ordering the particular product(s).
Upon receipt and acceptance of returned items, Bargain Harold's will credit Customer's account for Product costs. No cash refunds will be allowed. Credit on Customer's account will be issued for the amount paid on the original invoice. Return credit will be processed based on original payment terms of invoice, less any discounts. Credit card purchases will be credited back to the original card used to make the purchase.
If Product returned to Bargain Harold's does not match the Product on Bargain Harold's return authorization, the return will be refused, no credit will be issued to Customer and Customer will be responsible for any freight or handling charges associated with returning the unauthorized returned Product to Customer.
Customer must allow one week for return processing.