- Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultrabooks for personal, gaming and business use.
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation.
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers.
- Sequential Read Speed up to 2100 MB/s; Write Speed up to 1700 MB/s (1TB). Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration.
- WARRANTY - 3 years warranty provided by us.
Q: Can I use for laptops and desktops?
A: Only need to make sure that your motherboard supports the NVME protocol, then it can be used.
Q: Why the capacity display from PC is smaller than the original capacity?
A: Actual usable space may be less than the total storage capacity listed due to Decimal measurement used to represent usable capacity of the SSD.
Actual capacity calculation: Total storage × 0.93
Factory default setting: 1GB=1000MB=1000000KB=1000000000B
Computer system setting: 1GB=1024MB=1048576KB=1073741824B
Example: 360GB SSD
Factory capacity: 360 × 1000 × 1000 × 1000=360000000000B
Transfer to PC display actual capacity:
Fast calculation: 360G × 0.93=335G
Q: The working temperature?
Q: What's in the package?
A: SSD and the manual. (Without the screws)
Q: Why choose KingFast?
A: We are professional SSD manufacturer with 12 years of quality management experience. You can get the lowest price and the best service. And we provide 3 years warranty.
Before you use:
Open Start. Search for "Create and format hard disk partitions" and click the top result to open the Disk Management console. Then you can find our SSD, please do the format and partition.
Usually we will send your order in 2 days. (Except holidays)
About Feedback:Please contact us in advance before leaving any negative/neutral feedback. We will do our best to solve your problems. Thanks.